The Dasha Mahavidyas in Sedona
In the Yog tantric tradition, the Dasha Mahavidyas represent the supreme expression of the sacred feminine. They represent the ten fundamental expressions of enlightened living.
This advanced practice enables us to embody the supreme wisdom emanating from the Absolute indivisible Self making enlightened living a reality.
This sadhana is the continuous teaching of the sacred feminine and constitutes one of the highest teachings of tantra.
Participants in this course will receive initiation into an advanced sadhana for invoking the qualities of the Dasha Mahavidyas into their lives.
Following this immersion, we will begin a 99 day sadhana with the Goddesses, coming together virtually on the 9th day with each goddess for a Live shared practice.
Tuesday, December 28th
4pm Arrive and settle into the Shala
5pm Welcome Dinner
6pm Opening Ceremony
Wednesday to Saturday, 12/29 – 1/1
7:00am Puja + Meditation
Initiation into the 10 Tantric Wisdom Goddesses
Space for integration + Connection with nature + Hikes
Evenings: Rounding Meditations
Sunday, January 2nd
7:00am Puja + Meditation
Introduction to Maha Sadhana
Closing Ceremony – finished by 2pm
- Intimate setting and group – open to max of 10 participants
- 6 nights’ accommodation on a peaceful ranch 15 minutes South of Sedona, AZ
- Special Opening Fire ceremony
- Daily Puja and Meditation
- Initiation into the Advanced Sadhana practice of all 10 wisdom Goddesses
- Initiation into the Maha Sadhana for the Dasha Mahavidya
- A special Dasha Mahavidya Manual with sacred artwork by Emma Able to support your sadhana
- 3 healthy meals daily, geared to support your evolution and expansion
- Benefit of communal living, sharing, growing and supporting one another
- Energetic support from the powerful energy of Gaia among one of the major vortex centers of North America
- Transportation to and from Sedona, or on hike excursions
- Any side trips, or meals, that are outside of our retreat itinerary
This rustic, cozy, 2.5 acre retreat is minutes from Cottonwood, a short drive from Jerome or Sedona, and near the Verde River. We will have the entire complex to ourselves. The main house features a wraparound porch, chef’s kitchen, large private front yard with a fire pit. Guest home located next to main home with their own private yard and entrance.
Participants have the option of double or single occupancy. In total, there are 8 bedrooms + 4 full baths/2 half baths. Deposit is required to secure your choice of room.
Early-bird Pricing: Available until 11/11/21
- Single Occupancy: $2222
- Double Occupancy: $2022
- Deposit of $500 required to reserve your spot.
- Total payment for early-bird pricing due by November 28th.
- Single Occupancy: $2244
- Double Occupancy: $2222 pp
- Deposit of $500 required to hold your spot.
- Total payment must be received by December 14th.
***All deposits are non-refundable.
***Payment plans available.
Initiated into the Dasha Mahavidya Sadhana in 2018 by her guru, Anand Mehrotra, Pennie has spent the last couple years developing an intimate relationship with this wisdom. As a master meditation and yoga teacher, jyotishi, and holistic healer, she offers her students transformative wisdom and practices to support their evolutionary journey. You can learn more about Pennie here.
Bajrang is a Master Sattva meditation and yoga teacher and Vedic Astrologer, trained in Rishikesh, India by Himalayan Master Anand Mehrotra of the Sattva Yoga Academy. Sattva is a fully-integrated practice designed for personal evolution. Prior to becoming a Master Sattva teacher, Bajrang served as an entrepreneur and consultant at the highest levels of corporations, nonprofits, and governmental organizations. He lives in Northern California with his family and German Shepherds.
You can connect with Bajrang here.